It gives me immense pleasure to introduce the First edition of “Industrial, Labour & General Laws”. The book is prepared keeping in mind to provide various concepts of Industrial Labour & General Laws with simplicity. This book includes latest revisions issued by ICSI upto 30 June, 2017. I always felt there should be some easy to study and understandable material on ILGL for CS students. This book provides self study exam oriented approach
- A self study book specially written for CS students.
- Updated as per latest amendments applicable for Dec 17
- Tabular presentation of subject matter
- Simplified language.
- Complete Coverage of Syllabus as prescribed by ICSI.
- Coverage of all past examination questions including June 2017.
- Covering all relevant case studies relating to different acts.
- Covering more than 3000 mcqs.
- Model test papers at the end of book
- Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
- Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959
- Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
- Apprentices Act, 1961
- Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970
- The Trade Union Act, 1926
- The Child and Adolescent Labour (Prohibition & Regulation) Act, 1986
- Employees State Insurance Act, 1948
- Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
- Employee’s Compensation Act, 1923
- Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- The Labour Laws (Simplification of Procedure of Furnishing Returns and Maintaining Register by Certain Establishment) Act, 1988
- Factories Act, 1948
- Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
- Audit Under Labour Legislations
- Constitution of India
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Interpretation of Statutes
- Right to Information
- An Overview of Law Relating to Specific Relief, Limitation & Evidence
- Model Test Paper
About the Author
CA Himanshu Grover is a fellow member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) & has also cleared CS Professional exams of Institute of Company Secretar of India (ICSI).
- He is an All India Rankholder of ICSI Examinations.
- He possesses a vast experience of teaching to students of CA &
- He also provides consultancy services to various companies &
- He is also a visiting faculty of various reputed management colleges.
- He is founder director of Institute of Corporate Professionals’ (ICP) – Panipat
- Currently he is teaching at Institute of Conceptual Studies (ICS) – Panipat to CA & CS
- He has also authored the Books for CS Executive – Company Accounts and Auditing Practices & CS Foundation – All in one Book for AJ Publications
|EDITION||2nd Edition 2018|