S Professional Corporate Restructuring Insolvency Sangeet Kedia
It is with pride and pleasure that I place before the readers, thoroughly revised and updated Twenty-first Edition of my book for “Corporate Restructuring, Insolvency, Liquidation & Winding-Up” Paper (New Syllabus – First Edition) of CS Professional Programme, for June 2021 Examination.
- Revised & Updated
- ICSI Study Material Coverage
- Includes Examination Question & Answer
Important features of this book are:
- It is written in simpler and student friendly language and provides information in a well structured manner without compromising on technical details.
- It provides comprehensive and critical study of the law relating to amalgamation of companies; takeover of companies; valuation of business and shares; and insolvency and winding up aspects of companies.
- All important and relevant judicial pronouncements, circulars, notifications, rules, clarifications, etc. have been incorporated.
- It contains previous year examination questions based on Old Syllabus, including December 2018 Examination, along with solutions, since the same is also relevant for New Syllabus Students.
- It also contains June 2019 to December 2020 Examination Question Papers, along with solutions, based on New Syllabus.
- Even the last minute changes in law have been incorporated in this book.
- The Book contains all the topics to cater the requirements of New Syllabus (Year 2017) prescribed by ICSI
- Book is highly recommended for students appearing for CS Professional examination.
Part – I: Corporate Restructuring (50 Marks)
- Mergers And Amalgamations
- Reconstruction And Demerger Of Companies
- Financial Restructuring
- Funding Of Mergers And Takeovers
- Post-Merger Reorganization
- Valuation Of Business And Shares
Part – II: Insolvency, Liquidation & Winding-Up (50 Marks)
- IBC 2016,- Insolvency
- IBC 2016 – Petition For Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process
- IBC 2016 – Insolvency Professional Interim Resolution Professional And Resolution Professional
- IBC 2016 – Resolution Strategies
- IBC 2016 ~ Convening And Conduct Of Meetings Of Committee Of Creditors
- IBC 2016 – Preparation & Approval Of Resolution Plan
- IBC 2016 – Liquidation On Or After Failing Of Resolution Plan
- IBC 2016 – Individual! Firm Insolvency
- IBC 2016 – Fresh Start Process
- IBC 2016 – Miscellaneous Topics
- Winding Up
- Recovery Of Debts (And Bankruptcy) Act, 1993
- SARFAESI Act, 2002
- Cross-Border Insolvency
- Old Syllabus Exam Question Papers And June 2019 To December 2020 Examination Question Papers – Based On New Syllabus